Friday, October 27, 2017

It's my life

Hello everyone,

and welcome to another project made with the lovely UmWow Chippies...
I have made an art journal page today and this is what it looks like :


And here's what I did with the chipboards:


I glued some of the Square Confetti pieces on a piece of Mixed Media Paper and gave them a coat of gesso. 


Next I added some model paste through this UmWow Stencil. 


This is what that looked like. 


Next paint. I used Titan Buff and Translucent Yellow Iron Oxide by Deco Art. 


Here's the result. I thinned the yellow down a little with water, applied it to the page and then spritzed it with water to get drips. 



Next some Stabilo pencil to grunge it up a little... 


Love the result... 


And here is the finished page. I added some stamping and the main image was stamped on tissue paper and adhered with gel medium. I doodled around the edges of the page with a grey fine liner and that finished my project. 


You can find the Square Confetti HERE



Thank you for stopping by today ! 


1 comment: