Thursday, September 15, 2016

Keeping it simple....


Hey Peeps....
Things here in Northern New Hampshire
are turning towards FALL!
(I'm not sure I'm ready for it!!)

I'm been doing a lot of traveling lately
so today I'm keeping things a bit simple!


I had a Chunky ATC that I covered
with a grey wood a while back,
and it's been sitting around collecting dust.

I had a few pieces of peeled paper from
an image transfer I had done, so,
I adhered them to my chunky ATC
and covered it all with Multi Medium!

I pulled out UmWowStudio's
Wonky Circle Stencil and a bit of texture medium.


When dry I spritzed with a bit of Glimmer Mist
and rubbed on a bit of Stucco to add another layer
of color and texture.


I had a tad bit of the
UmWowStudio's Distressed Harlequin


left over from another project
so I sprayed it with glimmer mist,
pounded on it with a hammer
and painted on a layer of Multi Medium
to keep it from bleeding.


I added a few flowers, a bit of vintage lace and twine
and a quote....
and my Chunky ATC is good to go!


I think I will wrap this up and ship it off to a
friend that I am sooo happy is in my life!

HOPE you have a WONDERFUL creative Day!!



OTHER PRODUCT USED:
Perfect Paints
Polishing Plaster ~ Apricot Lily
White Stucco

Tattered Angels
Rusty Red
Vintage Brass
Navy Blue

Yvonne Blair Designs
Card Sentiments

Petaloo
Mini Pearl Daisies
Garden Rosettes

2 comments: