Monday, August 15, 2016

She Kissed by Lynne Forsythe

HOWDY UmWowStudio Fans...
Lynne Forsythe here
with another 'TOVER creation!


I went pawing through my basket 
of tags, cards and what not's that
I keep them on my desk.
When I have any leftover mediums
I apply them to these pieces parts!

I pulled out the fluted cardstock and
"colored" paper.

I applied a layer of medium through
UmWowStudios ~ Handwriting Stencil



Next, I went to my 'TOVERS pile of textiles
vintage curtain
burlap pieces
Sangria colored Canvas flower
and began building my tag.

I then pulled out my box of
UmWowStudio chippies!
The first one I chose....
I cut the chippie in half,
painted it, dabbed on texture medium
gesso and glaze and adhered to the
top and bottom of my creation.


Then I went back to my box of UmWowStudio chippies...
This time I pulled out my package of

and


I "messily" painted the chosen chippies with gesso.
When dry, I painted with color and dabbed on more gesso.


I finished up my creations with a stamped and cut verbage.


Thank you for stopping by and checkin' out my creation!!!


PRODUCTS USED:
Canvas Corp Brands
Ivory Cardstock
C~ Flute
Glimmer Glam ~ Tail Fin
Canvas
Burlap ~ Lt Pink

Yvonne Blair/Impression ObsessionComfort Zone

SpellbindersDonna Salazar ~ Jumbo Rose
RangerMulti Medium ~ Matte
Stickles ~ Star Dust

Perfect PaintsShimmering Matte Acrylic
Sangria
Ballet slipper
Shadow
Polishing Plaster ~ Raw Silk

5 comments: