Monday, March 7, 2016

Guest Creative Team Member.... ASHLEY HORTON!!

Hello everyone :) we have a super talented sweet guest CT member to share today.. ASHLEY HORTON! I have always been SO impressed by her scrapping style.. it's so FUN and trendy ALL the time! We are super lucky to have a 12x12 to share with you today! 



Hi, I'm Ashley Horton, and I am excited to share some layouts created with the fabulous UmWowStudio products! I am from the Southern US, and have been married to my hubby for 17 years. We have three children, ages 10, 8 and 6. I have been scrapbooking for 10 years, and I love creating traditional scrapbook pages. I have an addiction to patterned paper, and I also love wood veneers, enamel dots, cut files and using my Silhouette Cameo. I am currently designing for Pink Paislee, Crate Paper, Hip Kit Club and A Flair for Buttons. I also have an Etsy shope, The Cut Shoppe, where I sell digital cut files, pre-cut files and Printables. You can find more of my work on my Blog, Ashley Horton Designs, as well as all of my other Social Media links.




I love a grid design! It's great for adding a whole lot of embellishments. I chose a grid design patterned paper from the Starshine collection from Shimelle, and I knew it would work perfectly for adding lots of the fun chipboard pieces from UmWowStudio




The Love Speech Bubbles were just the right sizes for the grids on the patterned paper. I placed all of the the chipboard pieces first, and then added my photo, title and more embellishments for each of the spaces on the grid design.





Whoo! Thanks so much for sharing your layout Ashley! gorgeous gorgeous.

Don't forget our preorder for the new SHEBANG kits! Save 20% during preorder.. tons of paper, stencils, stamps, chipboard, flair and MUCH MORE




Homegrown:

No comments:

Post a Comment