Friday, March 13, 2015

Mon petit bonhomme by Ladybird

 
Hi everyone!
I have a layout to share with you today.
You will see that there is several ways to bring chipaboards with cut shapes to light.
 I am a great lover of stars for my boys layouts, so Um Wow Studio products are just perfect!
 You can highlight them by placing a gold or sparkling paper under them. 
As you can see, I did both for this layout :
I added a gold paper under the Star Peek-a-boo Tag (see below).
And here, I added a sparkling paper ribbon under the Decorate Hashtag from the Celebrate Hashtag Banners Set. This way, the word is totally revealed. I used the same trick with the ThisDay Hashtag at the top of the page.
Here are the products I used:
Some other brands used: American Crafts, Basic Grey and October Afternoon.
Enjoy your day!

2 comments: