Wednesday, July 9, 2014

The wanderer

Hello friends,
Brianna here with my very first post. I was so honored to be asked to work with this amazing and versatile product, I could not wait to get started. I created this layout expressing my love for seeing and living in new places.
I fell in love with the Arrow Confetti the second I saw it. They are pleasantly smaller than I thought they would be, which worked amazingly for pointing out all the places I have called home on the world map. I also used some larger arrows and a triangle from the layered triangles to add visual interest to my title.
I added the large star button from the Make a wish flair set. It looks like it was made for this layout! A few stars cut on vellum, and the perfect quote later, I was done! I had so much fun creating this and hope I could inspire you to use your confetti in new ways.
                                                              Brianna
UWS Products:
Arrow Confetti
Make a Wish Set
Layered triangles

No comments:

Post a Comment