Friday, June 27, 2014

Keep smilin' LO by anai

Hello!
Anai here with my last work for UmWowStudio :) 
It was amazing time and I'm so gratefull for this opportunity :) 

I decided to make another LO for you. It's a mix of many different products and techniques! Lately I feel the need to play with my LO's a lot - it's so much fun :D
And with the UmWowStudio it's even funnier - masks, amazing chipboards and badges. I only add my favourite medias (PanPastels, Distress Ink, acrylic paints, modeling paste, crackle paint, Lindy's Stamp Gang mists and embossing powders here), some cute paper embellishments... and cute layout is ready.
And it had to be cute - this little girl is a doughter of my friends - probably the most cutest girl in the world :) 







UmWow Studio supplies:
Life is Good Flair
Chevron Mask
Circle Confetti Mask
Hexagon Confetti
Layered Hearts
Circle Peek-a-boo Tag Book
Distressed Harlequin Background

4 comments: