Monday, December 9, 2013

Here & Now Mini Album

Hi everyone!  Chrissy here with a fun little mini album I did for my grandma.  She misses me and the great grandkids very much since we've moved here to Okinawa.  I made this album showing our adventures here so far.  There's so much we've done so far and I'm really excited to share it with her.






 I love making and adding my own pages made from materials I have on hand.  This album is no different.  I fashioned some pages using Gauche Alchemy Ouchless Cardboard.  
I'm such a fan of mixing things up and using different things, themes, and ideas.  I added some Chevron Confetti, Heart Confetti as well as some Geekery Flair to this album. I usually leave my chipboard pieces naked, but a little heat embossing and a little glitter go a long way in making my chipboard pieces even more awesome.


One thing I do love, is my sewing machine!  I love that it can do all of these fancy shmancy stitches.  


Gotta love how my youngest just hams it up!


Here, we have a heart from the layered hearts set as well as some "Oh the Places You'll Go" flair.  


 Yes.  They are holding a python and they loved every bit of it!


And there you have our adventures so far! I highly suggest taking flair from other themes and adding into your current project.  It doesn't have to match.  It just needs to go.

Cheers!


Supplies Used:

Other Supplies:
Maya Road Mini Album
Imaginisce I-Rock
Canvas Corps Burlap
Crate Paper "Flea Market"
American Crafts Thickers "Hard Copy"
Martha Stewart Glitter
GlobeCraft Embossing Powder "Vintage Gold"
We R Memory Keepers Crop-a-Dile and Eyelets
Liquitex Gesso
Liquitex Modeling Paste

2 comments: