Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Tada! - {12x12 by Miae Rowe}

Helllllooooo!! It's Creative Team Wednesday (hah) and Miae has a layout to share!

Miae says :
For this week's layout, I decided to use my UWS chippies to spiff things up! I really wanted to make them sparkle and have some "wow" factor of their own!



I started by covering both the Layered Triangles and Layered Stars with gesso. Next they got a coat of metallic silver paint. Then I covered the shapes with liquid glitter, also in silver. While that glitter was still wet, I sprinkled more glitter in silver and blue (for the Layered Stars) and silver and red (for the Layered Triangles). 

You should see them in the sun, they shine!

Supplies:

Lumiere metallic silver paint
Studio G liquid glitter
Martha Stewart glitter
 
I'm always in awe by Miae's mixed media style, and these layered bits just SHINE on this layout! 

4 comments:

  1. I just love the layers on this LO! And the doodling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE what you did with the chippies!! This is a great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant page, love all the various gorgeous elements!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant page, love all the various gorgeous elements!

    ReplyDelete