Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Sweet Cousins {12x12 by Kylie}

I really wanted Kylie on my permanent core team for two reasons. 1) because she's Kylie. and 2) because she has this KNACK for a casual style of layout, perfectly embellished, and in color combos I'd never use. and I'm TOTALLY impressed by them. 

Today she's got a 12x12 for us called "Sweet Cousins"


Kylie says "I really, really, really can't stress enough how much I love the colour of UmWowStudio raw chipboard. The colour complements this fall photo perfectly, so I wanted to showcase it here in all it's unrivaled, glory. 


Supplies used: 
UmWowStudio Layered Circles, Layered Clouds, Layered Stars, Maya Rd bingo numbers and ribbon. Canvas Corp patterned paper. Studio Calico covered chipboard camera. Everything else from stash."

9 comments:

  1. LOVE this! So many fun goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH... really love that layout. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love the natural color of the chipboard too! Looks fabulous on this layout...AWESOMENESS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colors, love them. Chip pieces, perfect! Great LO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This rocks! Totally agree that the raw chipboard complements this page so well...wonderful composition and colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful layout! So different than anything I would do and I love it. Will have to pin this for future inspiration! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kylie, what a great layout! I love, love, love those little clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the clustering of embellishments and chipboard! Great layout!!

    ReplyDelete