Saturday, March 30, 2013

New Videos + LIVE today :D

Hi Folks!! Thanks for helping me welcome the fabulous creative team! I'll be making a permanent spot for them shortly on the blog :)

In other news I've done TWO new videos.. One that helps describe the Layered Chip and how they work together!



And one that uses the layered clouds to create a framed beaded cloud!
We'll be uploading more videos to our Youtube channel, so don't forget to subscribe!




I'll also be putting on a LIVE show today on how to put together my Sing a little song tag which features the cloud above :) Come on over and we can communicate live! :)
Find Saturday Craft Fair on Facebook and or UmWowStudio meet me in my room @ 11 am PST!

1 comment:

  1. YouTube is in top trend and on this lockdown period and nearly everyone is checking one or the alternative channel. To boom the leads to your channel the just create your account with YTBPals and we will provide you all free YouTube views in no clicks. Also test armslist tri cities the nice fireamrms categorized armlist.

    ReplyDelete