Tuesday, June 29, 2010

MojoMonday (145) + Card Challenge 5

Here's Mojo Monday's sketch



and here is Skyler's original post about the card Challenge 5. The rules were black and white + one color of your choice.

Believe it or not.. I chose Pink!

That's a 1 1/2 inch black ribbon with white polka-dots, the paper is from a black and white alpha stack by DCWV, I made the fabric covered button, there's a skinny sheer white ribbon, and a pink pebble chip board bracket that I got from the girls over @ BigScrapDeal.com! I added the black pop up dots from best occasions.


I didn't like the sketch at first but I"m really happy with the way it turned out.

3 comments:

  1. What a fun take on the sketch! Love the colors and the mix of stripes and polka dots! Thanks for playing Mojo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool card! Love the black and white with a splash of pink! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that covered button! I followed you to do this one as well! Check mine out :-)
    Paula

    ReplyDelete